Sunday, 4 May 2008

DIY Entertainment Club


Here were my selections for April, which are kinda touchy-feely selections in comparison to what I normally get. I did manage to go with the book, CD and DVD as per my original plan - for the first time!

Once DVD
One of the top films from 2007. I already have the soundtrack, so the film itself was a logical choice. I can't wait to watch it again. ( link)

Chronicles Of The Cheysuli V & VI Book
by Jennifer Roberson
This is the 3rd of the 4 omnibus collection and I love both of the books: Pride of Princes and Daughter of the Lion. I'm really looking forward to revisiting there series, it is one of my all time favourites. ( link)

Radiohead - In Rainbows CD
I finally got a CD! I don't buy music all that often so this really is a treat. It's pretty quiet so far but I'm looking forward to it growing on me. ( link)


Sacred Suzie said...

I always think of you when I think of those books, which I do a lot! I didn't know Radiohead had a new CD? Let me know if you think I'd like it. I ordered a local CD from a band called Ghost Bees. I can't wait to get it and write about it.

Oh and I downloaded some podcasts per your suggestion Shannon and I really love listening to them as I cook. I love the CBC but sometimes I just want something else. Thank you!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

So far I'm liking the CD but it may take some time to warm up to it totally.

I hope the Ghost Bees are good, what a fantastic name!

That's awesome that you are enjoying podcasts! It's great to experiment and try out the different kinds. I certainly have the ones I listen to all the time but I'm always on the hunt for something new :)

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012