Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Looking Forward To: Global Metal

Of course just days after releasing the Summer 2008 preview I stumble a fantastic upcoming release. Global Metal, and international look at heavy metal culture from the creators of Metal: A Headbanger's Journey will be released June 20/08 (Toronto/Vancouver) and June 27/08 (Montreal). This is thrilling news as the first film was awesome, I was even thinking about it earlier today. I can't wait to see what they have come up with this time. Check out the trailer to see what I mean.


Sacred Suzie said...

That looks freakin' AWESOME! OMG, I so want to see that. I HAVE to see that. Metal isn't hugely my thing but I have always respected it's counterculture attitude, it's embracing of anarchy and the loud. I love seeing it in other cultures. There is truly no other music form (I'm including punk in this) that is so dramatically and in-your-face subversive. ROCK ON!

Bill Carter said...

This looks great! thanks for the heads up.

Sacred Suzie said...

I just showed this to R and he LOVED it as I knew he would. Gotta rent it one day! Thanks Movie Moxie!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012