Thursday, 5 June 2008

DIY Entertainment Club


A bit of a different month for the DIY Entertainment Club as I ended up getting strictly DVD's. Not that that is a bad thing, it just wasn't part of the original plan. But they are two movies I love so that is really what matters.

Hot Fuzz DVD
One of my favourite fun films from 2007. I watched it so often on TMN on Demand that once it became unavailable there, I ordered it straight away. I needed my fuzz fix! ( link)

Walk the Line DVD
Wow, this film is from before I was keeping lists of releases on a yearly basis (see sidebar). That makes it feel so long ago, even though it was only 2005. Amazing how time flies, but this film still rocks. ( link)


Sacred Suzie said...

I just love Hot Fuzz too, one of my favourites from last year! I still haven't seen Walk the Line but will eventually. I was doing a similar kind of DIY Entertainment Club but haven't lately, I think I'll have to change that!

Jamie said...

Great films too! I really enjoyed those ones. Hmm.. maybe I'll add Walk the Line to my DIY too!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012