Friday, 5 September 2008

TIFF'08 Vlog Day 1 - Thursday September 4/08


Here is my TIFF'08 Vlog Day 1
All about line ups and where to go when you get to the venue. Films discussed: Ocean Flame and JCVD.

Notes & Links from Vlog:
Male lead in Ocean Flame is Liao Fan
Director of JCVD is Mabrouk El Mechri

When you arrive at the theatre, where do you go?
If you don't have tickets - check availability on The Board, if available go to the Box Office
If you have your tickets - the 'ticket holders' line
If you don't have tickets and the film has gone 'rush' - the 'rush' line

Stairwell lineup:

The Toronto International Film Festival 2008 runs from September 4-13/08 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


Sacred Suzie said...

What a glamorous way to begin the fest Shannon! LOL. In the stairwell. Much better than outside in potentially bad weather it's true.

That harsh movie sounds too harsh for me, I don't get those anymore. That said, I would love to see the JCVD movie! I've enjoyed a lot of his movies and may be one of the only people who actually really loved Sudden Death.

Way to go Movie Moxie! You're doing great, can't wait to hear more of what's going on at the fest!

Paul said...

Midnight Madness is always like that :) Super long line. I was there by 10PM.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Yeah Suzie, I don't think Ocean Flame would site well with you but I think you'd love JCVD.

I was surprized the line was quite that long Paul but we did end up close but at least together. It's crazy considering the size of the venue it fills up quick (and the line motors! - I guess because everyone sits on the stones).

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012