Saturday, 6 September 2008

TIFF'08 Vlog Day 2 - Friday September 5/08


Here is my TIFF'08 Vlog Day 2
All about the Wintergarden theatre, Scotiabank theatre and the Queen & John area.
Films discussed: Dernier Maquis and C'est pas moi, je lu jure.
Correction: C'est pas moi, je lu jure is set in 1968.

Also in the Queen & John area: EAST! Restaurant has 10% off for festival goers (EAST! is on the north side of Queen, just East of John):

St. Patrick's:

Set up for the E!Talk Festival Party:

Scotiabank Theatre:

The Toronto International Film Festival 2008 runs from September 4-13/08 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


Sacred Suzie said...

Oh Shannon, the fabulous Movie Moxie, I love hearing you talk about the festival. I really do. I loved hearing about the windy day, how much your loved the Winter Garden theater (which I have yet to go to and have heard similar reviews of its beauty) and how much you loved the French Canadian movie. It really brings the whole festival to life hearing it from your perspective.

Jamie said...

I love seeing all these pictures and being in that 'hood. If people go to East, I highly recommend R23 for dinner - yum!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Suzie the Wintergarden really is beautiful. I think they might have tours - we should check that out when you are here!

Jamie you are so right about R23 it's a total win!

Sacred Suzie said...

OMG, I would totally love that Shannon!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012