Sunday, 4 January 2009
New Years Resolution Challenge - 9 in 2009
DVD Panache has come up with a fantastic idea. Create a list of 9 film related resolutions for 2009. I love lists. I love challenges. Therefore, I am jumping on this train of movie going madness. I have so many film related goals so honing it down to 9 and just for this year is a challenge, but I am up for it!
Final Tally: 7/9
1. Attend a film festival outside of Toronto - not this year!
2. Create a new 101 films to see list (see past list here)
3. Create a or be on a podcast Done & Done: Guest on Gmanreviews Unnamed Movie Podcast + Co-host of Before the Dawn: A Twilight Podcast
4. See more 2009 releases in 2009 than 2008 films in 2008 (2008 was: 92/341) - Done! 104 Films from 2009 seen
5. Review more 2009 release in 2009 than 2008 films in 2008 (2008 was: 38) Done: 67 reviews of theatrical releases
6. Buy a new TV
7. Go to a microcinema and / or drive in - no luck here
8. Take a picture of the poster for all 2009 releases I see & create a slideshow of the images: in process - done! See video here
9. List, watch and return all unseen film I've borrowed or own: List made! & Done
Bonus: Have a fabulous opening night outfit - done!
Part of playing along is tagging 5 people. I don't usually tag but please play along. Click here for all the details on how to do participate.
All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012