Thursday, 5 March 2009

Vlog - Week in Film & 101 Films


Vloggin' goodness, even though I've not attended a festival for a bit that doens't mean no vloggin! Here is a combo My Week in Film and 101 Films update. Enjoy!

Films discussed: The Class / Entre les murs, The Apartment and If...





Andrew said...


Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I will, I will!

Thanks for the enthusiasm, hoping to get back in the swing of vlogging regularly soon.

Colleeny said...

I can't view your vlog from work (damb IT peoples), but I have to say Hurrah for watching IF. Love that film

Marina said...

More vlogs indeed! You actually managed to get out to the theater last week! I just realized I didn't go out at all!

Drewbacca said...

I actually was able to catch "The Apartment" on the big screen a few months back and I was kind ofthe opposite of you. I really enjoyed the first 3/4 or so. It was fun and humorous and nice performances, etc. The last 35 minutes orso just felt like they started to drag on too long and it also got really depressing. I guess I just wasn't expecting that. I liked the funness factor. When it turned on a dime in mood, I started to get antsy.

Hmmm. I remember feeling the exact same way about "Rules of Attraction" for the exact same reason. Love all the quirky, college life stuff. Then there's an attempt at suicide and bam(!), not so into this anymore.

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012