Monday, 6 April 2009

Poll Results: Would You Listen to a Movie Moxie Podcast?

Results are in and this looks like the strongest response for one answer over all others - 60% voted Hell yeah! to Would You Listen to a Movie Moxie Podcast? I have to say thank you to all of you that voted Hell Yeah! and the Maybe folks as well - it means a lot to me!

I hope to have news to share with you all on this front soon. Thanks for voting!

60% - Hell yeah!
30% - Maybe
5% - No
5% - What's a podcast?*

*A podcast is a recorded audio program that you can listen to online or download to an iPod or MP3 player. A good analogy would be to say that it is like listening to a previous recorded radio show.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Suzie the Foodie said...

Our pleasure Shannon! I can't wait to hear it actually, looking forward to it.

I was thinking about your latest poll. We went to see Monsters vs Aliens in 3D at Imax this weekend and man, what a turnout! I had a feeling it would be busy so for once I showed up half an hour early, not 15 minutes and it's a good thing we did. More people are going to movies because of the economy I hear and was it ever evident. Could be the better weather too!

Trista DeVries said...

I'm really hoping that this will mean a Movie Moxie podcast asap. I know I'll subscribe!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Monsters vs. Aliens had the biggest box office to date when it came out last week (I wonder how much if the 3D and IMAX ticket prices affected that). You are so right, people definitely go to the movies when the economy isn't so great.

Thanks so much for the feedback and support re: podcast. I should have more to share on this soon!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012