Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Before the Dawn: A Twilight Podcast - Episode 08: News to Week of June 12, 2009




Before the Dawn: A Twilight Podcast - Episode 08 is up!

What's new in the Twilight World? Head on over to Before the Dawn to check out Marina & I's discuss the News to Week of June 12, 2009 including the MMVA's, interviews in Metro News, Nurse Jackie, New Moon Trailer breaking records and more.

Before the Dawn: A Twilight Podcast is a weekly 1/2 hour podcast meeting all your audio Twilight needs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool podcast, lots of info! Can't wait for New Moon!
OME!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the cool Twilight scrapbooking pages at http://scrapbookingtales.mybisi.com

Anonymous said...

I don't have your guys email but I wanted to comment on the Where is Team Bellas fans ?
WELL THAT WOULD BE ME ! I'm a huge Bella fan and she is my favorite.
People will say what they want about her negative or positive but I see more good.
Bella is thoughtful, down to earth, smart, modest, decisive, not materialistic and loving !
I fell in love with her character instantly !
Love the show !

Marina said...

Thanks for the great comments guys! And I'm happy to see that there are Bella fans out there - there's certainly more to her character than meets the eye though re-reading "New Moon"...I have a few things that have come up...

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012