Monday, 15 June 2009

Poll Results: Most Anticipated Book to Film Adaptation This Summer?

It is very clear that the Most Anticipated Book to Film Adaptation This Summer is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at a whopping 69%! I admit, it is what I chose although I am still very curious about the adaptations of Julie & Julia which came in at 12% and The Time Traveller's Wife at 3%. I wonder what films the 6% of "Other" are looking forward to, but I'm sure the 9% that selected None are not!

69% - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
12% - Julie & Julia
9% - None
6% - Other
3% - The Time Traveller's Wife

Thanks for voting!

4 comments:

Suzie the Foodie said...

I picked Julie & Julia as well but am worried too. I really hope they don't make her all wishy washy because she really isn't. I am also looking forward to HP very much even though I don't know this book at all, it's going to be full of surprises for me.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I know, I was all excited for the trailer but then like.. oh. Um. Hmm. We'll see. I'll still see it though :)

Have you not read the HP book for the 6th film or has it just been a while? I re-read it recently and am really looking forward to the film (and desperately trying to avoid trailers).

tvlover1 said...

I voted for Harry Potter :-) I wonder if any of the 6% were thinking about the forthcoming film adaptation of Jodi Picoult's novel "My Sister's Keeper" starring Cameron Diaz? That book made me cry so hard! I'm not sure I can see the movie though - I just don't see Cameron Diaz in the role!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

OH, the Cameron Diaz/Abagail Breslin movie! I didn't realize that was based on a book. It could very well be what they are looking forward to!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012