Sunday, 13 September 2009

TIFF'09 Day 3 Vlog - Saturday September 12, 2009


Films Discussed: The Year of the Carnivore, Samson & Delilah and La Soga

The Toronto International Film Festival runs from September 10 - 19, 2009 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


Univarn said...

Year of the Carnivore and La Soga both sound intriguing, I wonder if it'll get any sort of distribution so I'll be able to watch it...

Manny Perez has been a very talented actor stuck in D roles in B films for a long while now, hope Soga can be a big break.

Out of curiosity though do you have a serial killer at your place though? Sounds like there's someone in the background sharpening a knife? :o

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Manny Perez was really amazing in La Soga, I hope the film continues on and does well.

No, no serial killer... I had when that sound kicks in. Believe me, you don't want to know what it is!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012