Thursday, 17 September 2009

TIFF'09 Day 7 Vlog - Wednesday September 16, 2009


Films Discussed: Mao's Last Dancer, Defendor, Toad's Oil, The Ape and Castaway on the Moon

The Toronto International Film Festival runs from September 10 - 19, 2009 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


Suzie the Foodie said...

I can't believe you're getting so close to being done Shannon! It be quite the whirlwind. Interesting selection of movies, the last one sounded interesting until you got the bodily functions part which sounds a tad off-putting but I trust your enthusiasm for the film and maybe one day I will get to see it.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

It is so close to being done! Now it is only 1 more day and it's getting pretty sad.

Oh, I bet you would love the last film Suzie, I think it's really a cultural thing on the appropriateness of discussing it - we just normally don't talk about those kinds of things here.

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012