Friday, 4 September 2009

TIFF'09: PreFestival Vlog!


Sharing some of the films I am most looking forward to this year at TIFF. Enjoy!

The Toronto International Film Festival runs from September 10 - 19, 2009 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


themarina said...

Oh *sigh*. So much good stuff I'm missing on.

Look forward to the updates!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Oh I'm sure you will get a lot of awesome films at VIFF this year too! I'm kicking myself for so many that I'm missing, like Mother and J'ai tué ma mère this year.

Whoa, those are both 'mom' films. Weird!

Paul said...

You might see me at some films! At Ong-Bak 2, look for the tall guy wearing a "Chocolate" shirt (from last year's Thai martial arts film).

Suzie the Foodie said...

Very cool Shannon! Wow, TIFF really is around the corner isn't it? I look forward to hearing all about it. So glad you got so many of the movies you wanted to go see and I love the diversity of Toronto and miss that so much.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I'll keep an eye out for ya Paul!

TIFF is really closing in, only a few days to go .. it's hard to believe. So much to do!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012