Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Week in Film Vlog


Films Discussed
In Theatres: Bronson
Random Watching: Brideshead Revisited, Barton Fink, Iron Maiden: Flight 666, The Machinist, Hello Mary Lou, Prom Night 2 and Prom Night III: The Last Kiss.
Actor from
Blood & Donuts and Stargate: Universe mentioned is Justin Louis



Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, Bronson sounds way too intense for me! It would be interesting to see Barton Fink again, I remember liking it but wonder if I'd like it now? Iron Maiden: Flight 666 sounds awesome! That would be a good gift idea for R you know? And if you liked that Shannon you might like The Story of Anvil and they're Canadian. R was a huge fan of theirs and talk about a story telling you to never give up!

Awesome vlog Shannon and still love the hair!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Yeah, I bet Bronson would be too intense. It's good but wow, not fore everyone.

I loved Anvil! I saw it at Hot Docs last year and the director and band were there. It's also been submitted for the upcoming Oscars and I have my fingers crossed for it. I don't know a soul who didn't love it :)

I'm glad you like the new hair! Thanks Suzie!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh yay! I figured you had seen it but just in case. That is so cool the director and the band were at Hot Docs. Really? Oh I so hope they get nominated for the Oscars, that would be the coolest.

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012