Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Week in Film Vlog


Films Discussed
In Theatres: The Fourth Kind, Zombieland, Antichrist
101 Films: Léolo
Vampathon: Martin
Random Watching:
Jarhead, Happy-Go-Lucky, Chinango, Prom Night IV: Deliver Us From Evil, Village of the Damned (1995)



Univarn said...

I thought Zombieland was good, not great, but certainly entertaining. I'll probably hold off on Fourth Kind and Antichrist until DVD just because I want to have the pause button ready.

I really liked Happy-Go-Lucky last year, was lots of fun and warmhearted.

Great upload!

Suzie Ridler said...

It's true, Zombieland was so yucky! All that guck, OMG, so gross. But I have to say, I really liked it. I really like Jesse Eisenberg and he is always so great at that type of character.

It is interesting that we still do not know if the 4th Kind is true or not, that there is still some debate. Wow, that scary eh? I hope my husband can handle it. I want to go this weekend.

That's a lot of movies Shannon! I still haven't seen Jarhead, not sure why. I love your mitten though!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Entertaining is the word for Zombieland, I agree with both of you there.

I can see wanting to be able to pause both Antichrist and Fourth Kind Univarn, it's always good to know what works for you for those kinds of films.

I'm glad you liked the mitten Suzie! I finished the second one. Now onto an hat...

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012