Monday, 11 January 2010

Week in Film Vlog: January 11, 2010


Theatrical: Daybreakers, A-Team Trailer (see trailer here)
101 in 1001: Blow-Up, Duck Soup
Sword & Sandal: Clash of the Titans (1981)
Horror of Dracula, Dracula (1979 version with Frank Langella)
Synecdoche, New York and I Love You, Man and The Soloist



themarina said...

Wow. That is one MASSIVE ad for Daybreakers. Completely agree that there's a lot to dig into. I seem to have liked the film a whole lot more than most people though it sounds like you and I are on on the same page.

Great week of film too. I did rewatch Clash of the Titans last week but haven't had a chance to write anything up. I really like that film and the first time I saw it I remember thinking how cool it would have been to see it as a kid.

Looking forward to next week!

blake said...

Hey, there's some great stuff here! I really like Blowup, and while I wouldn't say that Synecdoche is a success, I s till really enjoyed it. I want to see Daybreakers too!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I'll have to check out some other Daybreakers reviews - other than gore and the fact we have a lot of vamp movies I can't imagine what is not to like - it's a great, fun action movie and more!

Oh, wow Marina you didn't see Clash of the Titans for the first time as a kid? And you like it? Wow. Very curious to hear more about that!

I hope you do get to see Daybreakers Blake! I really enjoyed Blow-Up, it was a great way to start working though the classics again because it was spot on. I'm still stirring wit what Synecdocha is, was and will be... it's unique, that's for certain.

Suzie Ridler said...

I really want to see Daybreakers now Shannon and I agree, I miss Ethan Hawke too. So cool to see The A Team, Reg is going to freak! I don't think he knows about it so I sent him a link to the trailer. Very cool Shannon!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012