Monday, 8 February 2010

Movie Moxie on the Midnight Radio: The Matineecast

I was a guest on this weeks cast of Midnight Radio: The Matineecast Episode 6 with Hatter over at The Dark of the Matinee. We talk about the recent release Crazy Heart (dir: Scott Cooper, starring Jeff Bridges, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Colin Farrell) as well as film news and count down our top 5 music films. Yes, I made a top 5 list.

It's a great listen and you can hear it online here, and I recommend checking out all of the Hatter's cast which you can do by subscribing to the feed of Mad Hatter's Matineecast here. I know I listen every week!

Enjoy.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I couldn't get it to work, bummer! I can only do plug and play stuff and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Bet it was awesome though!

The Mad Hatter said...

@ Suzie... Were none of the "play" buttons allowing you to hear the audio?

Suzie Ridler said...

Mad Hatter, I could hit the play button but nothing happened, it wouldn't start.

The Mad Hatter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mad Hatter said...

@ Suzie... iTunes has gotten their act together, so if you go to the iTunes link below and download Episode 6, you can listen to it quite easily...

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=350284871

Suzie Ridler said...

Got it! Thanks Mad Hatter, it was so cool hanging out with both of you this afternoon. BTW, I Wanna Hold Your Hand was AWESOME! I was crazy about it when I saw it for the first time, I laughed my butt off when I watched it. Very impressed it got mentioned, so many people don't know that one and I remember it so fondly. As I do The Commitments, so fantastic and wow, he was 16?!

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012