Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Week in Film Vlog for April 5, 2010


Theatrical & Sword & Sandal: Clash of the Titans (2010)
Cinéfranco: A Simple Heart, In Your Arms, The Barons
More French Film: Swimming Pool, Summer Hours (trailer)
2010 Own/Unseen
: Darkon
Random: Julie & Julia
And check out my sister Suzie's Foodie's blog

My ironic dinner during Julie & Julia was non-dried steak & crowded mushrooms!


Suzie Ridler said...

What a bummer Clash of the Titans was a letdown! Good to know before we go, yes, we will definitely still be going but hopefully I will be prepared now thanks to you and not hate it, LOL. Oh Shannon! Thank you. So nice that you thought of me while you watched Julie & Julia, what an honour. I often think back to the fun we had in the kitchen when you visited last year. Do you know several people have made our prosperity cake now? Big hit! I loved that movie too, so nice to watch a movie and really feel like I could connect with the characters. So rare too.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh and that little technical difficulty at the end of you vlog was too cute Shannon!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I hope that is people go to Clash of the Titans with lower expectations they will enjoy it! That would be awesome.

Julie & Julia totally reminded me of you. I'm so glad people have been making the prosperity cake! It's one amazing cake.

lol... I'm glad the tech seemed cute. Need to get that fixed.

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012