Short & Sweet podcast this week chatting recent releases of Lockout and The Cabin in the Woods as well as DVD reviews of Shame and 7 Below. All spoiler-free, of course! The reoccuring, pondering question of the week is definitely about the relationship about enjoying a film and how that plays into (if at all) if it's a good film. It is a very curious experience indeed.
0:00 - 0:50 Intro
0:50 - 7:20 Lockout Review
7:20 - 13:20 The Cabin in the Woods Review
13:20 - 15:00 Moth Diaries Mentioning
15:00 - 16:05 DVD releases for April 17, 2012
16:05 - 20:15 Shame DVD Review
20:15 - 23:15 7 Below DVD Review
23:15- 24:50 Outro
- Check out my DVD reviews of Shame and 7 Below.
- I mention reviewing The Moth Diaries over at Before the Dawn (podcast will be up Monday April 23, 2012)
- I mention the Safe movie passes giveaway and remind folks that signing up for any of the Movie Moxie newsletters will get you first dibs on any giveaways.
- See more April 17, 2012 DVD releases here.
- Along with recent Theatrical releases in my weekly Film Fan Fridays also check out DVD Releases in my DVD Tuesdays Post
You can also subscribe to the Movie Moxie Podcast here:
Subscribe through iTunes here.
Up next week: Hot Docs 2012 and Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale