Side Note: I've started a You Tube channel called Shannon the Movie Moxie, and I have all the Aliens vlogs uploaded in their own playlist here. I will still continue to post the vlogs here as well as include the audio in the weekly Movie Moxie Podcast.
In anticipation of the Alien prequel film Prometheus I am am re-watch all four Alien films, and today we look at my least favourite of the bunch Alien Resurrection.
Things I notice on this re-watch and mention in the vlog:
- Sadly I don't have much enthusiasm for this film, so fair warning for the fans of it.
- I mention the films of Jean-Pierre Jeunet: Delicatessen, City of the Lost Children, Amélie and Micmacs / Micmacs à tire-larigot
- I mention that it did remind me a bit of The Crimson Rivers (especially the opening sequence)
- I mention going to an art journalling day with my sister Jamie and also her friend Annabel who inspired me to try to find 5 things I loved about the film.
- You can also hear my Prometheus Countdown reviews as a part of the Movie Moxie Podcast
- See my vlog revisiting Alien here, Aliens here and Alien 3 here.
- The Aliens Quadrilogy is very much part of my family history, especially with my siblings Jamie, Suzie & Jason, click through to see their sites and awesome adventures!