Thursday, 28 June 2012

Toronto After Dark Summer Screenng 2012: Juan of the Dead and The Pact

Taking a look at the first night of the Toronto After Dark Summer Screening with Cuban zombie films Juan of the Dead and haunted house flick The Pact.
  • I mention the Canadian zombie-comedy film Fido
  • I mention the book Down a Dark Hall, in particular the font that the title is in on the book cover.
  • I mention Starship Troopers, has it really been 15 years since then? Really?
  • I share that my You Tube Channel went like just a few weeks ago, feel free to check out more vlogs there.
  • If you are into the supernatural and paranormal, feel free to check out Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural a paranormal TV podcast I co-host with my sister Suzie and we chat all about fiction and non-fiction paranormal shows.
See more about the screenings here, see more information at the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website or Buy Tickets to the Summer Screenings Here.


Jana B said...

OMW the Pact made you scared???? I'm both excited and scared to see it now!!!!! Mainly excited though!!!!!

Picturing you hiding behind your book has me completely and totally cracking up!!!

I love the vlog, it's much more like I am sitting in a room with you talking to you about the films!!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the vlog Jana and I hope you get a chance to see it! I love that it feels like chatting together :)

All content on Movie Moxie is written by Shannon Ridler, © 2006 - 2012